A Mexican Embroidered Dress
It flows where you go. An effortless, embroidered Mexican V-Neck dress. This fiesta dress influenced by Puebla, features sweet delicate hand-embroidered images. Dress it up with a belt and heels or keep it casual with your favorite sneakers. Every Chelow embroidered dress is one of a kind and made entirely by hand.
- Materials: Cotton & Thread
- Hand Embroidered in Mexico
- Scoop Neck
- Slip Over Dress
- Loose Fitting Below Bust
- Due to the handmade nature of this item colors and patterns may vary slightly
*Please refer to sizing chart as sizes fit small
- Small Bust 34 inches | Length from shoulder to hemline 34.5
- Medium Bust up to 38.5 inches | Length from shoulder to hemline 35.5
- Large Bust up to 43 inches | Length from shoulder to hemline 36.5
All Erica Maree products are handmade by our incredible collective or artisans and we are dedicated to supporting living wages, fair trade and sustainable practice in everything we do, to keep the magic of traditional Mexican embroidery alive. Erica Maree style and lifestyle tips, a bohemian fashion and accessory studio in PuertoVallarta, focusing on handcrafted looks that support Mexican artisans and traditional Mexican handicraft, reinvented with a modern twist that goes from the beach to the streets, in a blink of an eye.